The European Digital Forum is held on 9-10 June 2016 in Lucca, Italy.
It opens this year with the Ultra HD Conference with whom we are honoured to be partners. David Price, from the Forum will be presenting in the session from 3:00 pm to 5:45 pm on 9 June.
The provisional agenda for day 1 is;
European Digital Forum, June 9th-10th 2016, Lucca, Italy
Day 1: June 9th, 2016
15:00 – 15:30 Introductions to the Ultra HD Forum
David Price, Vice President, Ultra HD Forum
- History and Progress
- Key challenges still remaining
- Liaisons (especially with UHD Alliance)
- Results of interoperability testing and demonstrations (at NAB)
- Brief description and highlights of the Ultra HD Forum’s Guideline paper (due to be introduced at NAB)
15:30 – 16:45 Keynotes:
- Ultra HD from a DTH operator perspective: Massimo Bertolotti, Sky Italia.
- Ultra HD from a IPTV operator perspective: Crescenzo Micheli, Telecom Italia
- Ultra HD from the DVB perspective: Phil Laven, DVB
- Ultra HD from a Broadcaster perspective: Andy King, BBC
- Ultra HD from a Producer persective: Daniele Gauna, Infront – Wanda Group
16:45 – 17:00 Q&A
17:00 – 18:00 Roundtable: 1 x 60 minutes: Moderator: David Price, Vice President, Ultra HD Forum
- Ian Trow, Harmonic
- Cristiano Benzi, Eutelsat
- Guillaume Arthuis, CEO, BBright
- Ludovic Noblet, Director IP & Licensing, Director Hypermedia Research, IRT b-com
- Thomas Wrede, Ses
- Graham Cradock, CEO, Xylostream Technology Ltd.
18:00 – 18:10 Message from EUROPEAN COMMISSION/EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT on UHD
18:10 – 18:30 COCKTAIL TOAST – NETWORKING sponsored by……