Slides now available here: UHDF_ConnectedTV_2017_V1 V3
London May 18th, Ultra HD and breakfast. Pre-conference session during the Connected TV event, focussed on HDR.
Register to attend a lively discussion over breakfast on how to deploy HDR in the real world. Over the hour, the expert panel will present the following:
- HDR, the 2017 topic for UHD, with learnings from the Ultra HD Forum’s 14 HDR demonstrations at NAB
- Deploying live HDR in real world broadcast and IP environments
- What’s next in UHD with insights into dynamic meta-data, Next-Gen audio and HFR
Chair: Benjamin Schwarz, Head of Comms, Ultra HD Forum
- Arian Koster, Senior Product Owner -TV, KPN
- Ian Nock, Ultra HD Forum Interop Working Group
- Thierry Fautier, President, Ultra HD Forum
This breakfast briefing is free to attend for non-Connected TV World Summit delegates. As space for the breakfast briefing is limited, all delegates who wish to attend this session should register in advance.
Connected TV World Summit 2017 – 17th & 18th May, London. www.connectedtvsummit.com